Accessibility for all students is among our highest priorities. As part of our community’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion it was paramount to make the buildings ADA-accessible. With the construction, we were able to add an elevator that provides access to all classrooms in both buildings.
The security and safety of our students and employees was also top-of-mind throughout the design of these buildings. Through this project, we have enhanced security across the OLP campus, including:
- ¼” laminated glass (6.35mm) and second security at entrance
- Access Control Hardware and Lockdown Button in every classroom
- Staff offices at key visibility locations
- Additional cameras for full campus coverage
- All classrooms have secondary emergency egress point