OLP utilizes a third-party tuition management company called FACTS. All families must have an account on FACTS in order to pay tuition and other fees due throughout the year (eg. athletics, transportation, etc). OLP utilizes School Admin for the enrollment process.
|Tuition for the Academic Year|
There is a 3% discount on net tuition paid in full (June 2023) after tuition assistance and/or OLP scholarships are applied.
|Payable in June|
Payments due on the 5th or the 20th of the month.
|Payable June - May|
|Registration fee (Non-Refundable)|
The Academy of Our Lady of Peace understands the investment families make when choosing to enroll their daughter to an outstanding Catholic, college preparatory institution, and is committed to supporting them financially in many different ways. In an effort to promote access for students coming from all socioeconomic backgrounds, OLP provides need based tuition assistance to qualifying families.
- OLP highly suggests scanning and uploading tax returns to FAST. Mailing your tax return to FAST will delay your application by 10-14 days while FAST reviews and uploads it to your application. This delay will hold up review of your application by the tuition assistance committee.
- Incomplete applications will be considered late even if they are submitted by the deadline.
- Academy of Our Lady of Peace school-specific application questions must be answered. If the questions are not answered, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Financial awards are determined by the relative financial need of each applicant, the size of the applicant pool and the amount of available funds.
- Students receiving tuition assistance are required to maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
- Families are required to re-apply annually for tuition assistance. In addition, families experiencing a sudden change of life circumstances which necessitate financial support, are encouraged to reach out to the Finance Office as soon as possible.
- The FAST application will cost families $53 per application
- Families are required to submit a complete FAST application through this link. The deadline for applications and 2022 tax returns to be submitted is January 15, 2024.
- Completed applications submitted by January 15, 2024 will be given first priority for consideration for tuition assistance awards. If there are funds remaining, late and/or incomplete applications will be considered once all required documentation is received.
- Applications must be submitted with a complete 2022 tax package in order to be considered. A complete 2022 tax package includes: all W-2s and/or 1099s, K-1s if applicable, federal return, state return, and all schedules (i.e. Schedule A, B, C, D, etc). Taxes must be signed or documentation of e-file must be submitted with the taxes.
The deadline for applications and 2022 tax returns to be submitted is January 15, 2024.
For questions regarding tuition assistance please email tuitionaidcommittee@