The French Gourmet is delighted to continue our food service partnership with the Academy of Our Lady of Peace for the 2022-2023 school year! Our goal is to prepare daily hot entrées that will entice students to experience different and flavorful offerings. The hot entrée menu is posted weekly in the OLP bulletin.
The French Gourmet is a award winning full-service catering restaurant and bakery in San Diego. The French Gourmet has been providing food services for OLP since January 2016.
OLP uses MealTime Online so you can make credit card deposits into your daughter's account. You can view your daughter's purchase history via the Internet. Your daughter can use her MealTime account at the Pilot Café and Common Grounds. Your daughter can also pay with cash, credit card, debit card and ApplePay at both locations.
- Create a MealTime Online profile. Click “Register Now for Your FREE Account” and fill out the required fields. The username and password must be at least 6 characters.
- Add your student. Login to your MealTime online account using the username and password that you created in Step 1. Click on “Schedule Deposits,” then click the “Add New Student” link and add your student by entering her first name only and her student ID number. When purchasing food items using the MealTime account, your daughter will enter her student ID number on the keypad to access the account. Please be advised that The French Gourmet is not responsible if your daughter shares her student ID/account information and it is used by another student/friend.
- Make a deposit. Click the “Make Deposit” link to make a deposit to your student’s account. There is a website transaction fee for making deposits that is charged by MealTime, NOT The French Gourmet. If you want to avoid this fee, your daughter can pay cash on a daily basis for items purchased at the three locations on campus. Use the “View Details” link next to your student’s name to view her account balance and purchase history.
We offer two food service alternatives for the students’ pleasure
Please share these options with her!
- Common Grounds, on St. Joseph Terrace, is open before school, during breaks, lunch, and after school. On Friday early dismissals, Common Grounds is open until 1:30pm. The menu includes breakfast rolls and pastries, beignets, bagels with cream cheese, fresh fruit cups, hummus and veggies, Caesar and chicken Caesar salad, yogurt parfait, baguette sandwiches, panini sandwiches, grilled cheese, snacks, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, and a full-service specialty coffee and smoothie bar. Gluten-free choices are available.
- The Pilot Café in St. Catherine’s is open Monday through Thursday for morning break and lunch. For lunch we offer a fresh, self-serve salad bar featuring a wide variety of options to build your own salad. The daily items include a hot entrée, a delicious homemade soup du jour, chicken pot pie made with our puff pastry, baked ziti, pizza baguette, fresh fruit cups, Caesar, and chicken Caesar salad. Vegetarian options are available as well.