Since its founding in 1882, the Academy of Our Lady of Peace has been faithfully serving families from over 70 zip codes in San Diego County and Baja California. Inspired by the charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, students at OLP are challenged to become academic, social and spiritual leaders of the CSJ mission. We ensure that women find their voice and are given the skills to compete at all levels—regardless of what their career and aspirations might be.
We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children, and work to provide opportunities for parents to actively take part in their daughter's academic, social and spiritual experiences. To that end, we greatly encourage active parent and family involvement.
There are many ways to take part in your daughter's OLP experience. On this Parent Homepage, you'll find quick links to announcements, publications, services, ways to get involved and strategies to help ensure academic success.
2020 - 2021 Important Dates
News & Announcements
- 2021 OLP Alumna of the Year November 23, 2020
- Collecting Current Grandparent Information November 10, 2020
- Donations to OLP: Grandparents Mass 2020 November 10, 2020
- Phones Down 10/29/2020 at 8:00 am October 29, 2020
- Architects of Change November Monthly Highlight: Emily Chang October 28, 2020