Since its founding in 1882, the Academy of Our Lady of Peace has been faithfully serving families from over 70 zip codes in San Diego County and Baja California. Inspired by the charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, students at OLP are challenged to become academic, social and spiritual leaders of the CSJ mission. We ensure that women find their voice and are given the skills to compete at all levels—regardless of what their career and aspirations might be.
We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children, and work to provide opportunities for parents to actively take part in their daughter's academic, social and spiritual experiences. To that end, we greatly encourage active parent and family involvement.
There are many ways to take part in your daughter's OLP experience. On this Parent Homepage, you'll find quick links to announcements, publications, services, ways to get involved and strategies to help ensure academic success.
2020 - 2021 Important Dates
News & Announcements
- OLP is designated a “No Place for Hate” School for the 5th Year in a Row! April 30, 2021
- Architects of Change May Monthly Highlight: Maru Rique ’01 April 27, 2021
- National Art Honor Society Students Participate in the Memory Project April 27, 2021
- Alumnae Updates: May 2021 Newsletter April 26, 2021
- Campus Ministry Spring Recap April 26, 2021