When: Saturday, September 21, 2019
Where: Party Pals, 10427 Roselle St., San Diego
Time: Check-in begins at 8 pm. Doors close from 8:30 — 10:30 pm. The dance ends promptly at 11 pm.
Parking: Map and Drop-Off / Parking
IMPORTANT: We will not release any student to a person other than the student’s parent/guardian if they are requesting a pick up earlier than when doors officially re-open.
Important Information about Tickets:
- Tickets are non-transferable
- All OLP students must submit a dance agreement form prior to purchasing a ticket. This is available on the Homecoming registration page.
- OLP students planning on bringing a guest, must print, complete, and submit an off-campus guest application to Mrs. Antolin no later than 3:00pm on September 16.
- Saints Freshmen may purchase single tickets. No need for invitation by OLP student.
- All other non-OLP students are considered off-campus guests and must submit a guest application form (this includes any other grade level besides freshmen at Saints).
Off Campus Guest Information:
- Please CLICK HERE to print the Off-Campus Guest Application
- Hard copies are also available outside Ms. Susan Antolin’s Office (St. Catherine’s Building).
- A guest must be approved before dance tickets can be purchased.
- Tickets purchased for an off-campus guest prior to approval may be denied entry and no refund given.
- Please be sure to follow the instructions carefully to expedite the process.
Dress Code: It is VERY important to review the dress code guidelines prior to attending the dance. Attire that is inappropriate for the occasion or deviates from modesty in the judgment of a school administrator may result in being denied admission and/or a Saturday detention will be issued.
Attending a Catholic school dance is optional. Attire must represent the modesty acceptable for a Catholic school dance. Guidelines will be strictly enforced.
Homecoming is a Semi-Formal event. Attire that is inappropriate for the occasion or deviates from modesty in the judgment of a school administrator may result in being denied admission and/or a Saturday detention will be issued. Attire must represent the modesty acceptable for a Catholic school dance.
Each year, the most difficult task for administrators is the determination of modesty for students at school dances. Traditional interpretations are often at odds with fashion and cultural trends. Modesty is admittedly a subjective interpretation, but one which we have a duty to uphold. Students should therefore err on the side of modesty and formality and not put school administrators in the difficult position of upholding school standards. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and respect of the school dance rules.
Young Women: a tasteful, elegant dress, jumpsuit, or pant suit for a Catholic school dance is required. Dresses may not be shorter than 4 inches above the knee. This includes any slit.
- Attire that is too revealing, are skin tight or form-fitting, expose the midriff or cleavage, or is too short in length is not appropriate. Attire may not be backless (below the elbow), may not be see-through or have cut-outs. Please be modest with sheer material. A sheer layer that reveals more than 4 inches above the knee or a low cut neckline is not acceptable for a Catholic high school dance. If you purchase a dress with a slit that does not meet those guidelines, you will need to have the slit sewn. Covering a cut-out with fabric will not suffice unless that fabric is permanently sewn into the dress.
- Attire must not be low cut in the front. Be especially careful with halter-style clothing.
- Attire must have straps.
- Attire must meet OLP requirements without the use of cover-ups (shawls, jackets, sweaters, etc).
Young Men: are required to wear a long sleeve, button up, collared shirt with a regular tie or bow tie. They must wear dress pants (no jeans) with belt or suspenders and a vest, sport coat, suit, or formal sweater. They must wear dress shoes. Tennis shoes are not permitted. Shirts should remain tucked in for the duration of the event.
IMPORTANT: Students/and or their guests who are dressed inappropriately (which is determined at the discretion of the administrator/teacher at the event) will be denied admission without a refund and/or may receive a Saturday detention.
If you have questions about the appropriateness of your attire, please speak with Mrs. Marlena Conroy, Assistant Principal or Ms. Susan Antolin, Student Activities Director.
Download: OLP Attire Information