Class of 2019 Graduation Information
We congratulate you on the occasion of your daughter’s graduation. You have been partners with us in her education for the past four years, and we are looking forward to celebrating her graduation with you. There are a few details about the day that we want to share with you to help you and your family prepare for the celebration. Baccalaureate Mass: Thursday, May 23 at 6:00 pm on North Terrace
- Punch & dessert reception to follow
- Tickets are NOT required for Baccalaureate Mass, but we encourage you to RSVP, especially if you need accessible seating for limited-mobility guests. RSVP Here
Commencement Ceremony: Friday, May 24 at 4:30 pm on North Terrace
- Tickets ARE required for the Graduation Ceremony
- Each graduate will receive 10 wristband tickets (2 in preferred and 8 in general seating)
- There are NO wristband tickets for sale. All available seats are divided among the graduates
- Wristband tickets will be distributed to graduates at Graduation Rehearsal
Please note that per OLP policy, graduating seniors will not be permitted to receive graduation tickets for the graduation exercises, and yearbooks will be held at year-end in the case of delinquent tuition and fees accounts. Please contact the Finance office should you have any questions.
Parking for Baccalaureate Mass and Commencement
The gates to the school will open at 4:00 pm for Baccalaureate Mass and 3:00 pm for Commencement. The parking garage's lower level will open at 4:00 pm to the general public for Baccalaureate Mass on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The parking garage will not be open to the general public for Commencement. Limited parking spots in the parking structure are available for purchase on a first come, first served basis. Click here to purchase a spot!
Parking is available on the streets surrounding the OLP campus for both events. There will be a limo bus circling the neighborhood to give guests rides to and from campus. This service will run continuously from 4:00-6:00 pm for Baccalaureate Mass and from 2:30-4:30 pm for Commencement. Buses will make return trips for both evenings beginning immediately at the end of each ceremony. Please be considerate of our neighbors and do not block driveways – you will be towed. Off-site parking will also be available at Westfield Mission Valley for both Baccalaureate and Commencement. Guests can park in the lot between the Broken Yolk Cafe and Bank of America. There will be shuttles to transport guests to and from campus, and signage to direct guests to appropriate pickup locations. Shuttle service will run continuously from 4:00-6:00 pm for Baccalaureate Mass and 2:30-4:30 pm for Commencement. Shuttles will make return trips for both evenings beginning immediately at the end of each ceremony.
A live stream of the commencement ceremony will be available in the air-conditioned Holy Family Event Center. This is an alternative viewing location with additional accessible seating for those who already have tickets to the commencement ceremony. The live stream will also be accessible for anyone who isn't able to attend the ceremony in person.
- Baccalaureate Mass Livestream
- Commencement Livestream
Student Attire + Accessories
- Caps and gowns will be distributed at Graduation Rehearsal
- Please iron the gown
- Graduates will wear their caps and gowns for both morning events and graduation
- Graduates need to wear a white dress or skirt and top underneath the gown
- Shoes must be dressy shoes that are white, off-white, metallic or nude
- No flip-flops, tennis shoes or casual shoes are allowed
- Do not wear any decorations or flowers. Graduates MAY NOT decorate the caps
Seniors: You may purchase a blue and white orchid lei to wear at graduation. NONE WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR. These MUST be purchased in advance. The last day to purchase a lei is May 13 at 4:00 PM. Purchased leis will be available for pick up after Baccalaureate Mass on May 23.
- Blue and white orchid lei: $20 (Purchase Here)
- Schedule forthcoming
- Guests are to remain in their seats during the ceremony
- Professional photography will be available
- A set of two 5x7 photos (different poses) will be $15 including tax and mailing
- Order forms will be available in May
- March 29, 2019: Senior Mass with SAHS
- TBD: Senior Chalk Project
- TBD: Senior Sleepover
- May 4: 6:30 pm OLP/SAHS Prom 2019
- May 15, 6:30 pm: Evening of Excellence in the Holy Family Event Center
- May 17, 7:00 pm to May 19, 8:00 am: Senior Grad Night
- May 20, 11:25 - 12:45 pm: Senior Farewell Assembly
- May 21, 12:15 pm: Graduation Rehearsal (Attendance Mandatory)*
- May 22, 12:15 pm: Graduation Rehearsal (Attendance Mandatory)*
- May 23, 6:00 pm: Baccalaureate Mass (Be in assigned rooms by 5:00 pm)
- May 24, 4:30 pm: Commencement (Be in assigned rooms by 3:15 pm)
*Mandatory Graduation Rehearsals
Graduation rehearsals at 12:15 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday (May 21-22) are mandatory. You must be present even if you do not have an exam. No one will be excused. Please report to North Terrace at 12:00 pm. Dismissal time depends on your cooperation in being ready to begin rehearsal promptly. Do not plan on being dismissed before 2:00 pm.