PLAN AHEAD NOW FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
- Tuition assistance applications for the 2020-21 school year will be accepted beginning Tuesday, October 1, 2019 through Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) only.
- The deadline for applications and 2018 tax returns (federal and state) to be submitted is January 15, 2020.
- All complete applications submitted by January 15, 2020 will be given first priority for consideration for tuition assistance awards. If there are funds remaining, late and/or incomplete applications will be considered once all required documentation is received.
Please note: Even if applications are submitted by the January 15, 2020 deadline if they are incomplete they will be considered late.
- Academy of Our Lady of Peace school specific application questions must be answered. If the questions are not answered, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Applications must be submitted with a complete 2018 tax package in order to be considered
A complete 2018 tax package includes: all W-2s and/or 1099s, K-1s if applicable, federal return, state return, and all schedules (ie. Schedule A, B, C, D, etc).
- Taxes must be signed or documentation of e-file must be submitted with the taxes
- Applications with any discrepancies between application information and submitted taxes will not be given priority consideration and will be considered incomplete.
- OLP highly suggests scanning and uploading tax returns to FAST. Mailing your tax return to FAST will delay your application by 10-14 days while FAST reviews and uploads it to your application. This delay will hold up review of your application by the tuition assistance committee.