Gifts of all sizes are powerful investments in OLP's mission and will help fund the dreams of our girls. Donors may designate their gifts to specific categories within the school, including:
- Alumnae Scholarship Fund – provide support to students who embody the charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, show academic potential and demonstrate financial need. Read more about our scholarships here.
- Carondelet Annual Fund – supports our students and programs in all areas, including academics, athletics, co-curricular activities, technology, campus maintenance and so much more. This fund provides the flexibility to respond to new initiatives and meet emerging needs throughout the year.
- Chapel Restoration – our beloved chapel needs paint and its pews, kneelers and altar needs to be repaired.
- Historical Preservation Fund – preserves and protects OLP’s beautiful campus and historic buildings, ensuring they are available for future generations.
- Children's Literature Project Fund – an opportunity to support OLP students who are writing, illustrating, designing, and publishing original children's books for preschoolers experiencing homelessness at the Saint Vincent De Paul Shelter in San Diego.
For document preparation, please use the legal title of the school: Academy of Our Lady of Peace.
The Academy of Our Lady of Peace is a non-profit educational institution recognized by the IRS code 501c(3) – Federal Tax ID #95-2113807
As an educational institution, contributions to the Academy of Our Lady of Peace are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. The EIN number is: 53-0196617.
The Academy of Our Lady of Peace is eligible for Corporate Matching Gifts. Please check with your employer for instructions on how to have your gifts to OLP matched.