Education & Credentials:
- BA in English with a minor in French from Syracuse University, 1991
- Credential Program Degree from University of San Francisco, 1992
- EdD in Organizational Change and Leadership through the University of Southern California’s Rossier School of Education
- Continuing Education – As an advocate for life long learning, Dr. Gascho is a regular attendee and occasional presenter at a variety of professional development conferences throughout the year. Specialty areas include technology in education; diversity, equity, and inclusion; Holocaust education; instructional leadership and best practices; and the education of girls.
Angela Gascho started her journey at OLP in 2010 but has been teaching since 1991. She has taught children from various backgrounds and ages, ranging from preschool through high school, low-income to privileged, public school students to private school students, and coeducational and single-gender environments. This has given her a unique and holistic view of education that she enjoys bringing to her classroom. She believes in inspiring and challenging girls to become young women who will lead and ignite the future and loves to learn new things every day.
- National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE)
- Holocaust Educators Network (HEN)
- The International Literacy Association (ILA)
- The National Coalition of Girls Schools (NCGS)
- The Butterfly Project Educators Forum
- Greater San Diego Readers Association