*Additional information still to come about BYOD, Carpools, Athletics, and Counseling.
- TBA | Spring Welcome Night
- June 14 | Summer School Begins
- July 15 | Final Transcripts, Immunization Records, and Physician Physicals Due to [email protected]
- TBA | Frosh Orientation Day
- August 11 - 13 | Frosh Tech Orientation - (Required Attendance)
- TBA | Class of 2025 Meeting - (Required Attendance)
- August 16 | First Day of School
- December TBA | Final Exams (Required Attendance)
Textbook information to be released on July 1, 2021.
Student’s California Immunization Record card (blue) is due July 15, 2021.
If your daughter attends one of the Catholic elementary schools in the diocese, they will send us her blue immunization card. There is no need for you to also send it.
Students Admitted at Ages 7-17 Years Need These Immunizations:
- Diphtheria,Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP, DTP, DT, Tdap, or Td)—4 doses
- (3 doses OK if last dose was given on or after 2nd birthday)
- Polio (OPV or IPV)—4 doses
- (3 doses OK if one was given on or after 2nd birthday)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)—1 dose
- (2 doses required at 7th grade)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- (Admission at ages 7-12 years need 1 dose; ages 13-17 years need 2 doses)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria,and Pertussis (Tdap) —1 dose at 7th grade or out-of-state transfer admission at 8th–12th grades
- (1 dose on or after the 7th birthday)
Personal Beliefs Exemptions Ending
In the new law on immunization requirements, are religious beliefs distinguished from other personal beliefs?
No distinction is made between exemptions based on religious beliefs and other personal beliefs. Starting in 2016, exemptions for religious or other personal beliefs will no longer be an option for the vaccines that are currently required for entry into school or child care in California.
Will personal beliefs exemptions filed during or after 2016 be valid?
No. Starting in 2016, personal beliefs exemptions will no longer be an option for the vaccines that are currently required for entry into school or child care in California.