Please Join Us for Our
Annual Alumnae Reunion Weekend
OLP's Annual Alumnae Reunion Weekend is August 9-10, 2018. It is a time for Academy of Our Lady of Peace graduates to reconnect with classmates, faculty and the school. Together we will celebrate the memories and friendships that alumnae have formed from their years at OLP by providing two days of events to encourage our alumnae family to come back home to OLP. All class years are welcome!
The weekend events include an alumnae networking event, Mass to dedicate our beautifully-restored chapel, Alumna of the Year award reception with welcome remarks by OLP's Head of School Dr. Lauren Lek, campus tours, Endless Summer party, and more.
All proceeds from Alumnae Reunion Weekend will support the Alumnae Scholarship Fund.
Many of the classes celebrating a special reunion year (classes ending in 3 and 8)
are hosting class specific events and parties off-campus on Saturday night, August 11, 2018.
Contact Jeanette (Prantil) Handelsman '64 at email@example.com with questions.
Thursday August 9, 2018
- Alumnae Happy Hour Reception: OLP-Here for the Journey
- Connect with other alums and enjoy our vendors who will provide resources to help you through every stage of life
- Enjoy wine and hors d'oeuvres
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm | $10 | Cash Bar
Friday August 10, 2018
- Alumnae Remembrance Mass and Blessing of our restored Chapel | 11:00 AM | Free
- Reception open to all Chapel donors, alumnae and their families | 12:00 PM | Free
- Alumna of the Year Award Honoring Mary Sloper ‘58 - Open to alumnae, their families, and our OLP community | 12:30 pm | Free
- Campus Tours by Carondelet Circle Student Ambassadors | Afternoon | Free
- Endless Summer Event with music, craft beer and wine bar, delicious food and more! Open to alumnae and their families, current OLP parents, alumnae parents (21+) | 6:00 pm | $35/$50/$450/$750 (VIP) | Click Here for information on Endless Summer!