Thank you for your interest in the Academy of Our Lady of Peace!
Please complete an online inquiry to be added to our database. We will send you a username and password by the end of August for use in accessing our admissions portal.
Access your account
The following timeline will guide you in the application process for Academy of Our Lady of Peace. OLP's enrollment is currently at capacity; therefore mid-year transfer applications will be considered on a rolling basis if students do not return for the second semester. Families are welcome to submit applications, transcripts, recommendations, etc. Please understand that interviews and visits will only be scheduled should we have a space available.
- Online Application - November 1, 2019
- Tuition Assistance Application - December 1, 2019
- Recommendations and Transcripts from Current School - December 1, 2019
- Interviews - December 2019 depending on space availability (scheduled by admissions office)
- Decisions - Transfer applications will be evaluated in December on a rolling basis dependent on space availability.
- Online Application - January 15, 2020
- Tuition Assistance Application - January 15, 2020
- Recommendations and Transcripts from Current School - February 1, 2020
- Interviews - April 2020 (scheduled by admissions office)
- Decisions - Transfer applications will be evaluated in April following re-enrollment for current students. This process may continue through the summer depending on space availability.
Online Enrollment Application
We are accepting Enrollment Applications, along with the $55 application fee, from October 1, 2019, through January 15, 2020.
Campus Visits & Open House
Student Shadow Days for transfer applications will be scheduled on a case-by-case basis depending on space availability.
Parent Breakfast Tours are for prospective parents whose daughter is in the 8th grade or is looking to transfer to OLP. There are three available Friday mornings in the fall.
For all the Parent Breakfast Tour Dates, please click here for our Visit OLP page.
Open House is scheduled for Sunday, November 3, 2019, from 1:00-4:00 pm. This is a wonderful opportunity for all ages and grade levels to get a peek at everything OLP has to offer. More information can be found here.
All applicants and their parent(s) will be interviewed on campus. A date and time will be scheduled by the admissions office following current student re-enrollment and dependent on space availability.
Applications for Tuition Assistance are also due January 15, 2020, along with your 2018 tax returns. More information about Tuition and Tuition Assistance can be found by clicking here. Please understand that you will apply for enrollment and tuition assistance at the same time. Do not wait to see if your daughter is admitted first!
Upon receiving their daughter's acceptance letter, parents will log back into your Blackbaud Parent Portal where you will be able to view your tuition assistance award (if applicable), electronically sign the Tuition Agreement and pay the $450 Registration Fee. Course registration will follow with your daughter's assigned counselor.