Thank you for your interest in the Academy of Our Lady of Peace!
If you are already in our database, then you will receive a username by email in mid-September. Use that username to access Blackbaud (OLP's Learning Management System) or call the Admissions Office for assistance. Current OLP parents, simply login using your Blackbaud credentials!. If you are not already in our database, please complete an online inquiry to be added. We will send you a username to use to access Blackbaud.
Access your account
The following timeline will guide you in the application process for Academy of Our Lady of Peace. OLP's enrollment is currently at capacity; therefore mid-year transfer applications will be considered on a rolling basis if students do not return for the second semester. Families are welcome to submit applications, transcripts, recommendations, etc. Please understand that interviews and visits will only be scheduled should we have a space available.
- Online Application - November 15, 2020
- Tuition Assistance Application - December 1, 2020
- Recommendations and Transcripts (2 years worth are required) from Current School - December 1, 2020
- Interviews - December 2020 depending on space availability (scheduled by admissions office)
- Decisions - Transfer applications will be evaluated in December on a rolling basis dependent on space availability.
- Online Application - January 15, 2021
- Tuition Assistance Application - January 15, 2021
- Recommendations and Transcripts from Current School - February 1, 2021
- Interviews - April 2021 (scheduled by admissions office)
- Decisions - Transfer applications will be evaluated in April following re-enrollment for current students. This process may continue through the summer depending on space availability.
Campus Visits & Open House
More information about upcoming virtual tours, visits, open houses, etc. will be available in mid-September.
Online Enrollment Application
We are accepting Enrollment Applications, along with the $55 application fee, from October 1, 2020, through January 15, 2021 for priority consideration.
Transcripts and Teacher Recommendations
OLP requires all applicants to request the semester grades from the current year as well as the final grades of the previous year be submitted by their current school. If applicable, we also require the most recent standardized testing completed. If you are applying for mid-year acceptance, we will require two previous years of final grades as well as a list of course currently in progress. Under your Admissions Checklist in Blackbaud, you will be able to download the Transcript Request Form to print, sign and either turn in to your current school or scan and email to your current school.
Recommendations are required from the applicant's current Administrator or Counselor, English Teacher and Math Teacher. Recommendations are requested and submitted electronically via Blackbaud.
All applicants and their parent(s) will be interviewed via Zoom. A date and time will be scheduled by the admissions office following current student re-enrollment and dependent on space availability.
Applications for Tuition Assistance are also due January 15, 2021, along with your 2019 tax returns. More information about Tuition and Tuition Assistance can be found by clicking here. Please understand that you will apply for enrollment and tuition assistance at the same time. Do not wait to see if your daughter is admitted first!
Upon receiving their daughter's acceptance notification, parents will log back into our Blackbaud Parent Portal where they will be able to view their tuition assistance award (if applicable) and complete online enrollments (electronically sign the Tuition Agreement, set-up their FACTS account, and pay the Registration Fee). The Course Registration process will be scheduled upon completion of the online enrollment process.