Integral Student Outcomes (ISOs)
A woman of faith who...
- maintains a relationship with “God and the dear neighbor without distinction”
- understands and values Catholic teachings
- applies Gospel values through her actions and choices
- encourages and serves as a model to others in fostering the mission of Jesus in our world
A woman of heart who...
- actively works to foster solidarity, unity and sisterhood in a spirit of joy
- recognizes and values the diversity of society
- acts as a responsible member of the global community to promote justice and peace
- strives for unity and reconciliation through compassion for others
A woman of courage who...
- takes initiative in response to challenges
- advocates for social justice embodying Catholic Social Teaching
- perseveres through challenges and adversity
- chooses integrity regardless of personal consequences
A woman of excellence who...
- seeks collaboratively to solve problems through critical thinking and creative solutions
- seeks opportunities to be challenged and takes risks in the active pursuit of learning
- communicates ideas and perspectives effectively and articulately through appropriate mediums
- adapts to emerging technology responsibly
To graduate from the Academy of Our Lady of Peace, a student must complete a four-year program of studies earning a minimum of 240 units (1 semester = 5 units). Please refer to the curriculum requirements page for further information.
We are proud to say that 100% of OLP graduates continue on to higher education.