Course Number: 202/203
Full Year; 10 Units
UC/CSU Approved: History/Social Science “A” requirement. Satisfies one year of Social Studies graduation requirement.
United States History is a full year course for juniors. In this course, students will acquire knowledge of American history from the colonial period to present day, with major emphasis on the development of American ideals and institutions. Students will use primary source documents and other resources to supplement the text as they study the social, cultural, intellectual, economic, political, and diplomatic history of our country. Current events will be discussed frequently to enable students to make informed decisions as responsible citizens. The geography of places studied will be stressed as well.
- California US History, Pearson. (ISBN 9780328986910)
(1) enter your school’s zip code: 92116;
(2) select Academy of Our Lady of Peace;
(3) select US History from the drop-down menu at the right side of the page;
(4) select your preferred book format—ebook or hardcover*.
Level of Difficulty:
Estimated Homework Per Class: