The Academy of Our Lady of Peace has created a list of helpful resources for seniors as they prepare their college applications.
College Planning Info
- Senior College Planning Checklist
- Guide to Applying to Four Year Colleges
- UC Freshman Application Guide
- CSU Campus Match
- Common App Essay Tips
- California Community Colleges
Letters of Recommendation
- CSS Profile (used for most private schools)
- Cal-Grant Info
- NACAC Financial Aid Comparison Form
The general deadline for FAFSA is March 2. However, many colleges (particularly early action deadlines) require it to be submitted earlier. You must check the school's website for the correct deadline. FAFSA is free to fill out and free to send to schools.
CSS is required for some private and out of state schools. If it is required, the deadline varies. It does cost money to send. You must check the school's website for the correct deadline. It can be quite early for early action or priority deadline schools.
Western Undergraduate Exchange (Reduced/In State Prices for Out-of-State Schools)
College Search Websites