The focus of the Women’s Symposium is to empower women. We believe that prioritizing your health is of utmost importance in finding success. To support the health and wellness of our attendees, we are serving a fully vegan lunch at this years event. Research shows that there are numerous health benefits associated with eating more vegetables and fruit and less meat and dairy.
- Baguette, Multi-Grain Artisan Bread, and Kalamata Olive Bread
- Carrot and Ginger Soup (Pureed carrots seasoned with fresh ginger and cooked in a velvety broth)
- Lentil Salad (Basil, bell peppers, mint, scallions, olive oil, balsamic vinegar)
- Quinoa and Roasted Vegetable Salad on a bed of mixed greens (Quinoa, vegetable stock, roasted Suzies farm local organic seasonal vegetables)
- Roasted cauliflower (seasoned with olive oil and herbs finished with chimichurri)
- Dill potato salad