Class of 2017 Graduation Information
We congratulate you on the occasion of your daughter’s graduation. You have been partners with us in her education for the past four years, and we are looking forward to celebrating her graduation with you. There are a few details about the day that we want to share with you to help you and your family prepare for the celebration.
Baccalaureate Mass: Wednesday, May 24 at 6:00 pm on North Terrace
- Punch & dessert reception to follow
- Tickets are NOT required for Baccalaureate Mass, but we encourage you to RSVP, especially if you need accessible seating for limited-mobility guests. RSVP Here
Commencement Ceremony: Thursday, May 25 at 4:30 pm on North Terrace
- Tickets ARE required for the Graduation Ceremony
- Each graduate will receive 10 wristband tickets (2 in preferred and 8 in general seating)
- There are NO wristband tickets for sale. All available seats are divided among the graduates
- Wristband tickets will be distributed to graduates at Graduation Rehearsal
Parking for Baccalaureate Mass and Commencement
The gates to the school will open at 4:00 pm for Baccalaureate Mass and 3:00 pm for Commencement. The parking garage's lower level will open at 4:00 pm to the general public for Baccalaureate Mass on a first-come, first-serve basis. The parking garage will not be open to the general public for Commencement.
Parking is available on the streets surrounding the OLP campus for both events. There will be a limo bus circling the neighborhood to give guests rides to and from campus. This service will run continuously from 4:00-6:00 pm for Baccalaureate Mass and from 2:30-4:30 pm for Commencement. Buses will make return trips for both evenings beginning immediately at the end of each ceremony. Please be considerate of our neighbors and do not block driveways – you will be towed.
Off-site parking will also be available at Westfield Mission Valley for both Baccalaureate and Commencement. Guests can park in the lot between the Broken Yolk Cafe and Bank of America. There will be shuttles to transport guests to and from campus, and signage to direct guests to appropriate pickup locations. Shuttle service will run continuously from 4:00-6:00 pm for Baccalaureate Mass and 2:30-4:30 pm for Commencement. Shuttles will make return trips for both evenings beginning immediately at the end of each ceremony.
A live stream of the commencement ceremony will be available in the air-conditioned Holy Family Event Center. This is an alternative viewing location with additional accessible seating for those who already have tickets to the commencement ceremony. The live stream will also be accessible for anyone who isn't able to attend the ceremony in person.
- Caps and gowns will be distributed at Graduation Rehearsal
- Please iron the gown
- Graduates will wear their caps and gowns for both morning events and graduation
- Graduates need to wear a white dress or skirt and top underneath the gown
- Shoes must be dressy shoes that are white, off-white, metallic or nude
- No flip-flops, tennis shoes or casual shoes are allowed
- Do not wear any decorations or flowers. Graduates MAY NOT decorate the caps
- Schedule forthcoming
- Guests are to remain in their seats during the ceremony
- Professional photography will be available
- A set of two 5x7 photos (different poses) will be $15 including tax and mailing
- Order forms will be available in May