Gifts of all sizes are powerful investments in OLP's mission and will help fund the dreams of our girls. Donors may designate their gifts to specific categories within the school, including:
- Alumnae Scholarship Fund – provide support to students who embody the charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, show academic potential and demonstrate financial need
- Carondelet Annual Fund
- Chapel Renovations – our beloved chapel needs paint and its pews, kneelers and altar needs to be repaired
- Engineer Maker's Lab – a place where students can bring their ideas to life
- Historical Preservation Fund – preserves and protects OLP’s beautiful campus and historic buildings, ensuring they are available for future generations
- Library Collaborative Learning Space – including state-of-the-art technology that encourages brainstorming and collaborative thinking among students
- OLP Children's Literature Project – support students from our Creative Writing Club and the National Arts Honor Society create children's books for kids experiencing homelessness in San Diego
- Sport Court – an on-campus practice space for athletics teams and PE classes
For document preparation, please use the legal title of the school: Academy of Our Lady of Peace.
The Academy of Our Lady of Peace is a non-profit educational institution recognized by the IRS code 501c(3) – Federal Tax ID #95-2113807
As an educational institution, contributions to the Academy of Our Lady of Peace are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. The EIN number is: 53-0196617.
The Academy of Our Lady of Peace is eligible for Corporate Matching Gifts. Please check with your employer for instructions on how to have your gifts to OLP matched.