Alumnae Reunion Weekend 2017
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to campus for the second annual Alumnae Reunion Weekend on August 11 and 12, 2017. Alumnae Reunion Weekend 2017 welcomes all OLP alumnae, while celebrating particular milestones for classes ending in “2” and “7.” Whether it’s a milestone reunion year or not, don’t miss this chance to revisit your alma mater, reminisce with fellow alumnae, connect with faculty and staff, and see what’s new around campus!
Alumnae Reunion Weekend is an opportunity to rediscover what OLP means to you. There’s no better place to rekindle old friendships than at your home on Villa Montemar.
All proceeds from Alumnae Reunion Weekend will support the Alumnae Scholarship Fund.
Friday, August 11
- Hosted Reception and Alumna of the Year Recognition Honoring Jeanette (Prantil) Handelsman ’64 – Open to Alumnae and their families
1:00 p.m. | Carondelet Library and North Terrace | Free
- Campus Tours led by Carondelet Circle Student Ambassadors
2:00 p.m. | Free
- Professional Networking Happy Hour (21+)
4:30 p.m. | Carondelet Library | Free
- Endless Summer (21+) – Co-ed event with music, craft beer and wine bar, delicious food and more!
5:30 p.m. | North Terrace | $35/$50/$750 (VIP) Tickets
Saturday, August 12
- Alumnae Mass – Special honoring for Alumnae who have passed away
10:00 a.m. | Chapel | Free
- Ladies Champagne Brunch – Current OLP students and prospective OLP Pilots are welcome as well!
11:00 a.m. | North Terrace | $40
- Campus Tours led by Carondelet Circle Ambassadors
12:00 p.m. | Free
All proceeds from Alumnae Reunion Weekend will support the Alumnae Scholarship Fund. For more information, contact Alexis Rodriguez at (619) 725-9125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to view pictures from the first annual Alumnae Reunion Weekend below.
“The events were very well done – very classy and a great variety of options to reconnect with different classmates. Great reminder of why I still cherish my memories of OLP.” – Ellie (MacIsaac) Ford ’96
“The food and atmosphere were great!” – Maria Ray ‘06
“I really enjoyed reconnecting with old friends and visiting the campus again.” – Tracy Smith ‘78
“I loved being with my group of friends and then seeing friends from the other years I attended OLP.” – Kathy (Cleary) Fisher ’87
“OLP is inspiring – lucky to have been part of it!” – Maureen (Manzer) Latham ‘76
Reunion 2017, Honored Years
- Class of 2012: 5th Reunion
- Class of 2007: 10th Reunion
- Reunion Chair: Nicole Salem ’07 (email@example.com)
- Class of 2002: 15th Reunion
- Class of 1997: 20th Reunion
- Class of 1992: 25th Reunion
- Class of 1987: 30th Reunion
- Reunion Chair: Virginia Lopez-Bunnemeyer ‘87 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Class of 1982: 35th Reunion
- Class of 1977: 40th Reunion
- Reunion Chair: Terry (Sorgi) Camarata ’77 (email@example.com )
- Class of 1972: 45th Reunion
- Class of 1967: 50th Reunion
- Class of 1962: 55th Reunion
- Class of 1957: 60th Reunion
- Class of 1952: 65th Reunion
- Class of 1947: 70th Reunion
- Class of 1942: 75th Reunion
- Class of 1937: 80th Reunion
Special Class Gatherings: If your class is planning to gather, please contact Alexis Rodriguez (619) 725-9125 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share with others. We will continue to update this information as we hear from hosts.
Donate – Give in honor of Alumnae Reunion Weekend. Honor the occasion by making a special gift in gratitude for your OLP education and the lifelong friendships you’ve made. Donations will support the Alumnae Scholarship Fund to help OLP meet its goal of providing an OLP education to students from all socio-economic backgrounds. The class with the highest giving participation will be recipients of the Alumnae Cup!
Want to help? From planning your reunion events, volunteering in the Institutional Advancement Office, to helping with events, and more, there are many opportunities for involvement. If you are interested in learning more, we would be thrilled to hear from you, so contact Alexis Rodriguez (619) 725-9125 or email@example.com .
Weddings for Alumnae
The OLP Chapel is available to graduates for weddings. Alumnae interested in finding out more about this wonderful opportunity may call 619-297-2266 or email Samantha Quinsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.