Physical exams are due August 1, 2016. Physical exams should be dated June 2016 or later and performed by a physician. On campus physical exams, performed by a physician, will take place on July 30, 2016. Please see the Student Information Brochure or this webpage for more information.
Student’s California Immunization Record card (blue) is due August 1, 2016. Please note, these records were requested from your daughter’s 8th grade school on June 1, 2016.
Students Admitted at Ages 7-17 Years Need These Immunizations:
- Diphtheria,Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP, DTP, DT, Tdap, or Td)—4 doses
- (3 doses OK if last dose was given on or after 2nd birthday)
- Polio (OPV or IPV)—4 doses
- (3 doses OK if one was given on or after 2nd birthday)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)—1 dose
- (2 doses required at 7th grade)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- (Admission at ages 7-12 years need 1 dose; ages 13-17 years need 2 doses)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria,and Pertussis (Tdap) —1 dose at 7th grade or out-of-state transfer admission at 8th–12th grades
- (1 dose on or after the 7th birthday)
Personal Beliefs Exemptions Ending
In the new law on immunization requirements, are religious beliefs distinguished from other personal beliefs?
No distinction is made between exemptions based on religious beliefs and other personal beliefs. Starting in 2016, exemptions for religious or other personal beliefs will no longer be an option for the vaccines that are currently required for entry into school or child care in California.
Will personal beliefs exemptions filed during or after 2016 be valid?
No. Starting in 2016, personal beliefs exemptions will no longer be an option for the vaccines that are currently required for entry into school or child care in California.
Mills Uniform Company is OLP’s exclusive uniform supplier. Uniforms are available for purchase online through the OLP webstore. Our school code is 125. Parents can visit the webstore anytime to review the approved uniform guidelines on the Uniform Program Listing and learn more about Mills. OLP has also published uniform guidelines on this page.
Additionally, Mills has a local store at:
Mills Uniform Company
3949 Ruffin Rd., Suite D
San Diego, CA 92123
Retail Manager: Tanya Maloney
If you have any questions, Mills Uniform Company Customer Service can be reached through millswear.com or toll-free at 800-541-1850.
Returning Student Brochure