Food & Nutrition Services
The French Gourmet provides two food options on OLP’s campus:
- Common Grounds, located on Upper Plaza, will be open before school, during breaks and at lunch. On early dismissal days (which includes all Fridays), Common Grounds will be open until 1:30 pm. The menu includes breakfast rolls and pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt, baguette sandwiches, snacks, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and a full-service specialty coffee bar. Students may pay by cash, student accounts or credit/debit cards. Please note this is the only location on campus that accepts credit/debit card payments.
- The Pilot Café in St. Catherine’s will be open Monday through Thursday for lunch. The menu includes a fresh, self-serve salad bar featuring a wide variety of options to build your own salad. Daily items include a hot Plat du jour, a delicious homemade soup du jour, chicken pot pie made with our puff pastry, quiche and flatbread. Vegetarian options are available as well. The hot entrée menu will be posted weekly in the OLP Bulletin. Please note that only cash and student account payments are accepted at the Pilot Café.
Student Account Payment Information
OLP uses MealTime Online so you can make credit card deposits into your daughter’s account. You can view your daughter’s purchase history via the Internet. Your daughter can use her MealTime account at the Pilot Café and Common Grounds. Your daughter can also pay with cash at both locations, but only credit/debit card payments are accepted at Common Grounds.
To Use MealTime Online: Go directly to: www.mymealtime.com
- Create a MealTime Online profile. Click on the “Create new profile” link and create a username and password that you will use to login to MealTime online. The username and password must be at least 6 characters.
- Add your student. Login to your MealTime online account using the username and password that you created in Step 1. Click on “Meal Account Deposits,” then click the “Add New Student” link and add your student by entering her first name only and her student ID number. When purchasing food items using the MealTime account, your daughter will enter her student ID number on the keypad to access the account. Please be advised that The French Gourmet is not responsible if your daughter shares her student ID/account information and it is used by another student/friend.
- Make a deposit. Click the “Make Deposit” link to make a deposit to your student’s account. There is a website transaction fee for making deposits that is charged by MealTime, NOT The French Gourmet. If you want to avoid this fee, your daughter can pay cash on a daily basis for items purchased at the three locations on campus. Use the “View Details” link next to your student’s name to view her account balance and purchase history.
*The French Gourmet is a full-service catering restaurant and bakery in San Diego. The French Gourmet has been providing food services for OLP since January 2016.